Episode 908 – Mysterious Universe
We start with more news on our bionic future with EEG tattoos and super hero suits before moving into the 2018 Mars mission announcements, Sasquatch masks, and Darpa’s top secret automatic poisoned mouse guns.
The Chupacabras then makes a triumphant return and in the Plus+ extension we join John Keel in his search for the grinning man.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Audible. Click HERE to get your FREE audiobook!
- Finally, Tattoos That Let You Control Objects with Your Mind
- Body Suit Gives You Real-Life ‘Spidey Sense’
- Dennis Tito’s 2018 Mars Flyby Is On The ‘Ragged Edge Of Feasibility’
- India to launch mission to Mars this year, says president
- How India squanders British aid: We give £1.4bn to a country that has its own space programme. In this damning investigation, the Mail reveals how it’s scandalously wasted
- The Clear Face of Bigfoot? Screens from Secretive Sasquatch Project Leak
- Biologists speak out – Turns out the “Novel Ketchum Sequence” is dog/cat/human and panda bear…
- Snake Island To Be ‘Bombed’ With Poison Mice
- Witness: Flying Ray-Shaped Cryptid Sighted – Laredo, Texas
- Beast on the Move: The Chupacabras Returns
- Aaron’s Audible Recommendation – You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You’re Deluding Yourself by David McRaney
- Ben’s Audible Recommendation - The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom by Jonathan Haidt
The extensions of the show are EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Black Cat Bones, Crocodile Dung, and Coca-Cola: 9 Fascinating Historic Methods of Contraception
- Jose Angel Perales, Lingerie ‘Thief,’ Caught By Tattoo Featuring His Own Name
- The New 5D Reports! – 5TH DIMENSIONAL LIVING IN A THREE DIMENSIONAL WORLD