10.10 – MU Podcast
Strange neurological conditions and missing time amnesia are discussed early on with a special mention of the crowd favourite ‘Foreign Accent Syndrome’.
We then lead you deep into subterranean tunnels to face the trials of ancient secret societies and eventually end up in alien bases beneath the Amazon jungle. Jetskis will not help you here. There is no escape from the depths of the Plus+ extension rabbit hole on this episode.
September is Plus+ Month! Click here to get your first month FREE!
- The smaller the better: Size of a man’s testicles is linked to his parenting skills
- Brazilian stroke victim cannot stop helping others after developing pathological generosity because of changes in the brain
- Changes Following an STE
- British woman wakes up with Chinese accent
- Phineas Gage: Neuroscience’s Most Famous Patient
- There’s a man I run into sometimes, and then I lose time. Today, he came to my door.
- ‘Forest Boy’ Found After 16 Years in Siberia Wilderness
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. Click here to get your first month FREE!
- Fitzroy – Turtle Haze via Hilly Dilly
- Affelaye – Want Me (B-Traits – BBC Radio 1) via RepeatButton
- Jon Hopkins – Open Eye Signal via Dance Yrself Clean
- Harry Caine – Luv Island via The Find
- WHIP (original mix) – Need Necessity via Stoney Roads
- FKJ – Lying Together Edward Newgate Remix
- Maribou State – Tongue via Yaqui
- Antonlanski – Electric feel (Gespleu downcast edit) via 7SecondsOfSound