11.07 – MU Podcast
Cross dressing Chinese super spies distract us on this episode as Loki and the Norse gods prepare for Saturday’s ‘Viking Apocalypse’.
We also feature time travelling ultraterrestrials, twin souls vs multiple personality disorders, and tales of extreme amnesia.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Squarespace. Use the code “MU2” to get 10% off.
- Vikings arrive in York ahead of Ragnarok, the Norse Apocalypse
- Vikings Of The World, Unite In Battle: The Apocalypse Is Upon Us
- Guggenheim Painting Proven to Be a Fake
- Ai Weiwei vase worth $1m broken in local artist protest
- Chinese fraudster fakes superhuman powers to rob victims
- How a “Secret Agent” Used “Superpowers” to Commit Fraud
- Research team successfully grows human lung in lab
- A British Surgeon Successfully 3-D Printed and Implanted a Pelvis
- New Dawn 142 (January-February 2014)
- What is the creepiest “glitch in the matrix” you’ve experienced?
The extensions of the show are exclusive to Plus+ members. To learn all the benefits of joining, click HERE.
- 37-year-old JPMorgan executive may be the latest in a series of bizarre deaths in the financial world in less than a month
- Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us
- My Nu Leng – You’ve Been Gone (Black Butter Records) via Salacious Sound
- Onra – Gonna Make You Mine via Potholes in My Blog
- Maths Time Joy – Atlantis via Salacious Sound
- Guti – Hope vs FreshVibez
- Henry Fong – Stand Up (Destructo Remix) [OWSLA]
- Swoop (Original Mix)
- Jonwayne – Cupid’s Regime via Phonographe Corp