Space plankton, bioengineered pig hearts, and lab grown ‘Man Cheese’ are all served up for starters before we move on to the main course of telepathic abilities, and the power of hypnosis.
American hermits are also featured along with strange science experiments and inflatable bear deterrents.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Squarespace. Use the offer code “MU” to get 10% off now!
- Sea creatures are discovered living on the exterior of the ISS
- Our Microbiome May Be Looking Out for Itself
- Real Cheese From A Lab, No Cow Necessary
- Genetically Altered Pig-Heart Survives More Than A Year Inside Baboon
- New Research Suggests Autistic Savants May Have Enhanced Telepathic Abilities
- My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Second group of Amazonian Indians makes contact with outside world
- The Strange & Curious Tale of the Last True Hermit
- The Chinese Hermit Tradition: An Interview with Red Pine
- The way of the Hermit
- Man Arrested After Jars and Jars Of Human Penises Discovered In His Apartment
- The ESP Enigma: The Scientific Case for Psychic Phenomena
- If This Be Magic: The Forgotten Power of Hypnosis
- This is Improbable Too: Synchronized Cows, Speedy Brain Extractors and More WTF Research
- Road to Heaven: Encounters with Chinese Hermits