10.17 – MU Plus+ Podcast
A lengthy discussion on the rights of robots and empathy for artificial intelligence precedes an oily adventure into the history of personal hygiene.
After we finish changing our linens we investigate the constant presence of the UFO phenomenon in history and its hidden influence on humankind.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Virgin Galactic crash: Mojave investigation under way
- SpaceShip Two crash casts doubt on space tourism project, says Branson
- The nuclear attack on the UK that never happened
- The rise of human-like robots, cars and drones
- Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- Arachnophobia chopped out of a man’s brain
- MIT Exhibits Fear Smell