After discussing odd Google searches in the ‘Hour of the Wolf’, and the mutated genes of ‘short sleepers’, we discuss the subliminal masterminds of the 1980s and one man’s crazed attempts to expose their symbology.
We then move to the extremes of the human experience and the medical breakthroughs that have followed along with a Dutch man’s delicious octopoid encounter.
Sign up for Smart Home Security this month and receive a free Smart Thermostat. Go to Alarm.com to find your local Security Dealers and enter the promo code “Universe”.
Try ZipRecruiter and get your perfect candidate before they go to somebody else.
- Days of Our Digital Lives
- The people who need very little sleep
- These Sci-Fi Earbuds Put a Volume Knob on the Real World
- DOPPLER LABS ANNOUNCES $17 MILLION SERIES B
- Mystery of the missing engagement ring
- The Room That Makes Men Mad
- Judas Priest – Beyond The Realms Of Death
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Talbott, van den Broeke Claim Access to Alien Body Parts
- Robbert van den Broeke: Seriously, dude. Enough with this nonsense…
- Meeting with aliens and lagging body parts
- Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control
- Media Sexploitation
- Extremes: Life, Death and the Limits of the Human Body