We start with cloud zapping and man-made meteor showers in our “what could possibly go wrong” segment before moving on to more bizarre encounter tales from Preston Dennett.
We then decode ancient Egyptian spells before finishing on yet another S.Rob masterpiece with the art of “Satanic Animal-balloonology”.
- Zapping clouds with lasers could tweak planet’s temperature
- Europe ‘stealing Iran’s rain’
- Startup To Create Man-Made Meteor Shower For 2020 Olympics
- Space Billboard
- Conspiritard Link of the Week
- Ancient aliens? Or a lost civilization?
- Contact in the Desert
- Paracon Australia 2016 (Use the offer code “Mysterious”)
- Not from Here (Not from Here: Selected UFO Articles Book 2)
- We were abducted by aliens the beautiful women who claim ET’s got them pregnant
- Hybrid Children Community
- Stop Alien Abduction
- Ancient ‘Mad Libs’ Papyri Contain Evil Spells of Sex and Subjugation
- Tornado Magic
- SATANIC BALLOONOLOGY