14.15 – MU Plus+ Podcast
Recent news of a newly discovered Nazi arctic base inspires us to uncover more Vril society lore and secret space program speculation.
We then look at foreign accent syndrome and a rare case of mediumship and xenoglossy seemingly verified by an Oxford trained linguist.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle solved? Hexagonal clouds creating terrifying air bombs with 170mph winds may be to blame for disappearing ships and planes, scientists claim
- Russian Scientists Find Mysterious Lost Nazi Arctic Base
- Wreck of German submarine ‘attacked by sea monster’ found off Scotland
- New Theory Claims To Have Solved Mystery Of Bermuda Triangle
- Hitler’s secret ‘Treasure Hunter’ Arctic base which was abandoned after its staff poisoned themselves eating polar bears is found by Russian scientists
- CASTLE WERFENSTEIN AND THE WONDER WOMEN OF VRIL: Maria Orsic and the Beings of Light
- Parents: Teen spoke different language after near-fatal concussion
- British Woman Had A Stroke And Woke Up With A Permanent Chinese Accent.
- Teen Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish: ‘It Was Weird’
- Vril Gesellschaft
- Shi Jing Introduction Table of content – The Book of Odes
- Psychic Adventures in New York
- STéLOUSE – Let Go (Feat. Andrew Paley) via Stereofox
- The Cancel – Point via Stereofox
- Fly Flamingo – Take Me via Pilerats