17.01 – MU Podcast
We kick off a new year of podcasts with a look odd false cognates, AI interlingua and the future of language.
We then feature miraculous Russian mind reading OBEs, automatic writing in Australia and the growing Goat Yoga wave sweeping the world!
- Squarespace – Start your free trial today at Squarespace.com and enter offer code MU to get 10% off your first purchase.
- Home Chef – Craft a delicious meal that you’re guaranteed to go wild for! Go to homechef.com/mysterious NOW and you’ll get $30 in FREE MEALS!
- TIL in the extinct Australian language Mbabaram, the word for dog is ‘dog’. This is purely a coincidence and there is no relation between the words
- The Landmine Relief Fund
- Mbabaram language
- False cognate
- Google’s AI Has Reinvented the Master Language
- Alice in a tolerant country
- KFC China is using facial recognition tech to serve customers – but are they buying it?
- How one scientist is using technology to try and hack his genes to transform his body
- Babies made without mothers ‘will come sooner than we think’, leading scientists warn after study discovered how to make embryos from skin cells
- The End of Sex and the Future of Human Reproduction
- The Self Does Not Die: Verified Paranormal Phenomena from Near-Death Experiences
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Cambodian Self Help Demining
- Supernatural!: Australian Encounters
- The Conscious Mind and the Material World: On Psi, the Soul and the Self
- EdgeScience Issue 28
- Now you can do yoga with goats in Oregon
- Equine Reiki Courses for 2017