17.02 – MU Podcast
Award winning investigative journalist Scott Carney returns to discuss his new book ‘What Doesn’t Kill Us’ and his training in the Wim Hof method.
Carney examines Hof’s remarkable ability to control his body temperature in extreme cold and how his unique training has forced modern science to rethink our conscious control of our physiology.
- Squarespace – Start your free trial today at Squarespace.com and enter offer code MU to get 10% off your first purchase.
- Home Chef – Craft a delicious meal that you’re guaranteed to go wild for! Go to homechef.com/mysterious NOW and you’ll get $30 in FREE MEALS!
- Wim Hof Method
- 13.13 – MU Podcast: A Death on Diamond Mountain – Scott Carney
- Can Humans Ever Harness the Power of Hibernation?
- The Curious Case of Human Hibernation
- Did peasants in eighteenth century France really “hibernate” during the Winter?
- Attaining the Siddhis: 25 Superhuman Powers You Can Gain Through Practicing Yoga and Meditation
- Ken Kamler: Medical miracle on Everest
- Beck Weathers
- Inside the Superhuman World of the Iceman
- What Doesn’t Kill Us
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Japan researchers warn of fingerprint theft from ‘peace’ sign
- Japanese toilet industry agrees to standardize complex bidet controls
- The Night of the Shape Shifting Humanoids (Part 1)
- Preston Dennett
- Inside UFOs: True Accounts of Contact with Extraterrestrials
- Chinese ‘diamond’ swallower fined
- Goldsmiths: But Is It Art? (Episode 1 – Part 1)
- AGUITA DE COCO 2 – DJ JB PERÚ
- EL AGUITA DE COCO – DJ JB PERÚ
- Music – provided by epidemicsound.com