15.07 – MU Plus+ Podcast
Death defying guardian angel encounters gone awry gets us started on this week’s Plus+ exclusive.
We then move into the linguistics of death, past life memories gone wrong, and an old magician’s final trick.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Suspect in North Korea killing ‘thought she was taking part in TV prank’
- Mugabe’s wife says he could run in election ‘as a corpse’
- Words at the Threshold: What We Say as We’re Nearing Death
- Howard Stern Show – Hypnotist Scott Schmaren Takes Sal Back To Former Lives.
- Heading Toward Omega: In Search of the Meaning of the Near-Death Experience
- An Inquiry into the Existence of Guardian Angels: A Journalist’s Investigative Report
- Local Funeral Home Offers Drive-Thru Visitation For Families Of The Dearly Departed
- Dr. Kenneth Ring’s Near-Death Experience Research
- Music via epidemicsound.com