We start pulling on a J-pop thread on this episode and end up unravelling tales of ESP, edgy fashion, psychometry and Indian religion’s garment washing instructions to remove clothing demons.
We then look at a disturbing antique “Dibbuk head” and the terror it brings to its new owners.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- 中村 中 / 風立ちぬ
- Nakamura Ataru
- How Clown Pants Saved My Life
- David St. Clair’s Lessons in Instant ESP
- Sanatan Sanstha
- Spiritual Science Research Foundation
- Clothes and smell – How clothes are influenced by positive and negative energy
- How to Remove Smell from Clothes and Protect our Belongings
- Haunted By The Things You Love
- Demon Haunted: True Stories from the John Zaffis Vault
- Mysterious Fires and Lights
- The Truth About Leprechauns
- Music via epidemicsound.com