Reports of people disappearing in forests and national parks across the world continue with David Paulides’ latest: Missing 411 – Hunters.
We review the strangest cases and again try to make sense of the mystery.
Our Plus+ extension then features the new book from Cody Cassidy and Paul Doherty ‘And Then You’re Dead’, answering important questions like “What would happen if I stuck my hand in the large hadron collider?”.
- Viceland TV – WEED WEEK starts April 17 on VICELAND and ends on 4/20. Go to viceland.com to find your channel.
- Missing 411 Hunters
- The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative
- Lost Tourist Says Monkeys Saved Him in the Amazon
- Supernatural Abductions in Japanese Folklore
- CONTACT in the DESERT
- Photo analysis of Jan Maccabee’s photo from “PREDATOR” IN THE FOREST or JAN’S WEIRD EXPERIENCE.
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- We are a physicist and a writer who spent two years figuring out what would happen if you dug a hole through earth and jumped into it, stuck your hand in a particle accelerator, base jumped from the space station, and many more equally cheerful scenarios that would most likely kill you. AUA!
- And Then You’re Dead: What Really Happens If You Get Swallowed by a Whale, Are Shot from a Cannon, or Go Barreling over Niagara
- Dutch cyclist was due to fly on MH17 and MH370 but changed plans both times, says his luck was ‘inconceivable’
MH370 and MH17: three tragic twists of fate and a lucky escape
‘Gwyneth Paltrow saved my life on 9/11’: Woman recalls her very own Sliding Doors moment
- Sole survivor: the woman who fell to earth
- SLIDING DOORS, PARALLEL LIVES
- What to Do When Your Pilot Gets Sucked Out the Plane Window
- Vesna Vulović
- Juliane Koepcke
- B-25 Empire State Building crash
- LANE POO CULPRITS TO BE FLUSHED OUT
- Music via epidemicsound.com