With the Labour Day long weekend winding down we share our escapades in the city along with glowing reviews of ‘Gravity’.
The future of an automated food service industry is also revealed before we discuss the dangers of light pollution, ancient flying canoes, and the “Duck Whisperer”.
- Guest Review: Astronaut Buzz Aldrin on ‘Gravity’
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Superstar Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rio Replacing Train Drivers Paid Like U.S. Surgeons
- Here’s a Look at the World’s ‘First Smart Restaurant,’ Kitchen-Free and Run by Robots
- No More Night? The Meaning of the Loss of Darkness
- OUR SKIES ARE FILLED WITH JUNK By John A. Keel
- Brian Jones’ Signal Tower and His Duck Whispering Audio
- Brian Jones Website