Leading up to Halloween we avoid the “temptation” *sarcasm* to cover all the ‘spooky’ stories in the news such as haunted washing machines, possessed old shoes, and demonic letter openers. Instead we give you a breath of spooky-free fresh air as we delve into Japan’s SPACE CANNON, secret Reptilian space wars, and Iranian UFO dogfights.
We then feature tales of regular everyday people suddenly teleporting vast distances and one man’s attempt to control a flying saucer with his mind.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To learn how to join, click here.
- Japan successfully test-fires ‘space cannon’ as part of plan to shoot hole in an asteroid
- Secret Space War XI: Comet Ison Gambit
- DARPA Is Developing an Implant that Can Read Brain Signals in Real-Time
- Iranian Fighter Jets Tangle With UFOs (And Lose)
- F-4 Jet Chase over Iran 1976
- UFOs in History: Latin America and Spain
- Bond, a modular revolution for you to wear
- Internet-connected sex toys let you “access” your long-distance partner