We discuss the sudden halt to 23andMe’s operations this week and what it means to the future regulation of personal genomics. Also featured is the Cicada 3301 code along with a classic audio archive which was thought lost forever.
Plus+ members get more from the latest David Icke saga along with the new work from Louis Proud on “The Secret Influence of the Moon“.
- Body blow: How 23andMe brought down the FDA’s wrath
- My deadly disease was just a bug
- Cicada 3301: the internet code-breaking mystery that has the world baffled
- Historic UFO audio archive dating back to the 40s recovered
- CE III Humanoid Encounters
- Dr. Boylan is back!
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- What is the laziest thing you’ve ever done?
- The Resentful Dead: Afterlife with an Attitude Among the Japanese Funayūrei
- Klātu – Blossom Unbound via Jealous Gold
- Oisima – Everything About Her (SWEATSON KLANK RMX) via Stoney Roads
- Pixelord – Tumblr Girl (8prn Remix) via Winnie Cooper
- UNO stereo – The Other Side (Open Your Eyes Remix) via Your Music Radar
- Cy Kosis – Forever feat via Future Classics
- Dorisburg – Mima (Original Mix) [Aniara Recordings]