We give our review of the latest reality-TV buffoonery that is ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ before looking at claims from a Military publication that they have “solved the mystery of UFOs and Mothman”.
Our feature for the episode is a prequel to the “ETs disguised as Nuns in Las Vegas” story we discussed last week, which stars an irradiated talking horse… and that’s just the opening chapter.
- Why did 100,000 dead bats reportedly fall out of the sky in Australia?
- Canada is so cold residents are experiencing loud booms caused by ‘frost quakes’
- Listening For the Earth’s Heartbeat Inside the World’s Deepest Hole
- Bigfoot Is Wandering Michigan Man’s Property And Eating Pizza, He Claims In Police Report
- DEAN CAIN TO HOST NEW ORIGINAL SERIES “10 MILLION DOLLAR BIGFOOT BOUNTY”
- ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ premieres tonight. Who’s going to watch this?
- The Ten Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty on Spike TV January 10
- Mothman in “Soldier of Fortune”
- Soldier of Fortune: Mothman Sightings Were Merely Green Berets
- Police officers of reddit, have you ever been called to a home for a paranormal reason?
- Permit to hunt endangered African black rhino sells for $350,000 at Dallas auction
- Large cockroach burrows into man’s ear — in Australia, of course
- Do Bugs Crawl in People’s Ears?