Space news from Japan gets us excited as the technological advances make their way to the under garment industry. Ancient flood myths are also discussed, along with NDEs and their consequences, before we touch on the wacky world of mantra manifestations.
We close on a singularity chat that somehow morphs into a discussion on the strange subculture of “Tulpamancing”.
This episode is a Plus+ exclusive. Sign up for our Plus+ membership today and get instant access to this show!
- Dream Chaser mini-shuttle given 2016 launch date
- Japan’s huge magnetic net will trawl for space junk
- Meet the magic bra that can only be opened by “true love”
- Noah’s Ark: Round?
- Flood myth
- Study: Believing You’ve Slept Well, Even if You Haven’t, Improves Performance
- New Book on Near-Death Experiences
- WANDERING IN THE WAKE OF THE UFOS
- Alongside the Stream of Consciousness
- The Power and Benefit of Chanting SHREEM BRZEE
- Shreem Brzee Song
- Shreem Brzee: Sounds of Prosperity To Increase Your Wealth
- Shreem Brzee Store
- “Om Higgs Boson Aadhi Shivaya Namaha”
- I miss my tulpa
- Tulpae and Possession of Host
- Marine Snowball Attack!
- Cops flee from station as family dumps goblin
- Farmer harvests potatoes shaped like male organs
- Nocturnal Sunshine – Meant To Be via djnodj
- Theatre Of Delays – Voyage via Getting Deeper
- Crazy P – Burning via Electric Adolescence
- London Grammar – Hey Now (Bodhi Remix) via Hand Clap Movement
- Little People – Marzipan Children via newdust
- Lorde – Everybody Wants To Rule The World Dimond Saints Remix via Music from Go to Whoa