Neurological mysteries get us started this week as we decode some of the latest in scientific breakthroughs.
We then look at The Flow and how extreme athletes are pushing past the limits of human potential before finishing on some sexy one night stands with blonde ETs.
- Terrorism, Aliens, Vile Vortices: The Mysteries of Missing Flight 370
- “Contact lost” with plane, bound for Beijing, carrying 239 people.
- Comprehensive timeline: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370v
- The Woman Who Can Will Herself Out Of Her Body
- Incredible Out-Of-Body-Experience fMRI Results Aren’t What You Think
- Bad brains: some people are physically incapable of enjoying music
- The man whose brain ignores one half of his world
- Researchers crowd-source funds to back Ouija board science project
- ‘Rocket cats’: Warfare manual showing 16th-century weaponry puzzles experts