The first 2016 bionic olympics get us excited with visions of cyborg pitstops and augmented showdowns, while breakthroughs in cell programming on the other hand hint at a more organic future society.
We also feature bizarre brain conditions, ‘The Mind Field’, and Vardøger mischief.
- Dwarf planet discovery hints at a hidden Super Earth in solar system
- Planet X
- Hugh Herr: The new bionics that let us run, climb and dance
- Bionic Olympics to be hosted in 2016
- Living materials could grow products
- Soccer broke my brain
- New Dawn Special Issue Vol.8 No.2
- My coworker claims to have seen me at work despite me being on vacation
- Indian Student Jumps into Zoo Enclosure to Challenge Full-Grown Tigers, Walks Away Unscathed
- Man allows hyena to eat his penis to become rich (PICTURED)