Chupacabras, Fairies, and dodgey Russian kickstarter campaigns all compete for the most ridiculous story of the week on this Plus+ exclusive.
We also encounter hairy little creatures from Argentina and the equally terrifying enlightened “StarSeed”.
- BRITISH PROFESSOR CLAIMS TO HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED FAIRIES!
- The Rossendale Fairies Photographed?
- Mythical El Chupacabra finally captured?
- Video: Holy sh*t; skydiver captures moment he was almost hit by a meteorite
- Harrisburg witness reports ‘robotic eye’ encounter
- Bizarre! 9-month old arrested for attempted murder in Pakistan
- On Indiegogo, a miracle health device crowdfunds $730k. One problem: it might be total bullshit
- Argentina: Sighting of an Entity Not Associated with UFOs
- HIKERS and BACKPACKERS of Reddit. What is the weirdest or creepiest thing you have found while hiking?
- Athena Starseed on how to know if you’re a Starseed
- Starseed Rap Freestyle
- STARSEED-Stop trying to please people and please yourself