We open with a discussion on the latest in EEG advancements, adorable mini-humans, and the all new smell-o-phone before eventually venturing into LSD induced re-birthing experiences and genetic memory.
The episode closes with a tale of one man’s conundrum of being stuck in between two co-existing dimensions of space time.
This show is exclusive to Plus+ members.
- British Airways Testing ‘Happiness Blanket’ to Help You Sleep Better on Flights
- Take a Picture Just By Thinking About It, Using Google Glass With MindRDR App
- Harvard Scientists Send the First Transatlantic Smell via iPhone
- Climate change: Could we engineer greener humans?
- Professor’s Solution to Global Warming – use Genetic Engineering to Create Dwarfs who Hate Meat !!
- Small Fork Interface
- Japanese Miniatures: One Rice Sushi
- Skeptical psychiatrist finds proof of reincarnation
- Alaska bear falls through skylight into party, eats all the cupcakes
- Chinese Searchers Are Rallied After Giant Yellow Duck Goes Missing
- When the Impossible Happens: From Skepticism to Complete Belief by Jaime Licauco
- When the Impossible Happens by Stan Grof