We begin with the impending release of the Kennewick man study that has shifted our views on native American history, then invite Chris Backe to join us for a discussion on his travels to the weirdest locations Asia has to offer.
Our Plus+ extension includes an escape from hungry cannibals and the search for Florida’s lost pyramids.
- One Weird Globe
- Weird and Wonderful Korea by Chris Backe
- Destination: The umbilical cord shrine for King Sejong’s children (Seongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
- Destination: Bugok Hawaii AKA Buddhist hell
- Destination: Gwangju Kimchi Town (Gwangju, Jeollanam-do)
- Destination: Suwon Toilet Museum
- Destination (VIDEO): the village where elementary schoolers dance with cobras
- Scientists Found a Way to Email Brain Waves
- Mystery glow over the Pacific Ocean: Pilots left baffled by strange orange and red lights spotted in the dead of night
- Unknown orange/red glow over Pacific Ocean
- Indian woman kills leopard that attacked her
- 36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
- The Kennewick Man Finally Freed to Share His Secrets
- Teenager’s death linked to ice bucket challenge
- Man hurt as friend swaps ice bucket for plane
- Saved By Coincidences While At War: An Unknown Story
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Two Long-Lost Maps Spark a Quest to Find Forgotten Pyramids in the Florida Swamps
- Queen of the lost world
- Lost in Shangri-La: Escape from a Hidden World – A True Story by Mitchell Zuckoff
- The Sacred Science of Ancient Japan: Lost Chronicles of the Age of the Gods by Avery Morrow