Aaron returns to the show to reveal tales of his reptilian encounters in Florida, being mistaken for an English tourist, and being flashed by random strangers.
We also investigate astral trips to the machine realms and discover what it feels like to give birth to your inner self (spoiler… it hurts).
- Second screening ‘may alter the brain and trigger emotional problems’
- A Blood Test For Depression Shows The Illness Is Not A Matter Of Will
- People are attracted to the body odor of others with similar political beliefs
- Welcome to the official website of Stanley Krippner, PhD
- Coral Castle: The Story of Ed Leedskalnin and his American Stonehenge by Rusty McClure and Jack Heffron
- Suddenly Psychic: A Skeptic’s Journey by Maureen Caudill
- Extra-Planetary Experiences: Alien-Human Contact and the Expansion of Consciousness by Thomas James Streicher Ph.D.
- The Center of the Cyclone: An Autobiography of Inner Space by John C. Lilly