After discussing Google’s new plan to cure your illnesses with nanotechnology (and turn everyone into Magneto), we organise an impromptu purification session with a Tibetan Lama and investigate the dark age of Buddhist history in Tibet.
Also featured is intelligence in self organising systems and the secret lives of plants.
- Antares Rocket, Bound for Space Station, Explodes
- Google wants to flood your body with tiny magnets to search for disease
- “We’re Hoping to Build the Tricorder”
- The difference between US vs UK Ebola news coverage – Russell Howard’s Good News
- Remembering History’s Worst Epidemics
- 2100 Population
- Robot will beam live Moon pictures to Oculus users
- A crazy J-pop music video is the best Oculus Rift demo yet
- The windowless plane will squeeze the last drops of joy out of air travel
- Ferns communicate to decide their sexes
- The Intelligent Plant
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- The Taming of the Demons: Violence and Liberation in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Great Yokai Encyclopaedia
- The Secret Life of Plants: a Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Relations Between Plants and Man
- Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm: Beyond the Doors of Perception into the Dreaming of Earth