Starting with a rather morbid discussion about people waking up in mortuaries, we move on to new research that suggests that emotional disorders such as depression may actually be transmitted via contagious pathogens.
To lift our mood we then take a look at the possible extraterrestrials that live among us and then round it off with some good brothel-style poltergeist interactions.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Rosetta’s missing Philae lander is frantically doing improvised science, even as its batteries die
- Philae: ‘I’m feeling a bit tired, did you get my data? I might take a nap’
- Polish woman declared dead wakes up in mortuary
- Why waking up in a morgue isn’t quite as unusual as you’d think
- Mysterious Condition Makes Boy Never Feel Hungry or Thirsty
- Gut–brain link grabs neuroscientists
- Could Depression Actually Be a Form of Infectious Disease?
- NASA invents self-destructing bio-drone made of fungus and bacteria
- Japanese Subway Mystery
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- MUFON e-Journal
- The World Is Running Out of Chocolate — But Scientists Have a Plan to Fix That