The UK’s recent approval of “Three parent babies” leads into a discussion on the pros and cons of genetic modification of human beings and what our future lives might be like as the technology advances.
We then feature the science of taste, why Ben is “taste blind”, and what occurs when you fill a stove pot with 400 psilocybin mushrooms and then accidentally drink the brew.
This show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- UK Becomes First Country to Approve ‘Three-Parent Babies’
- Design Your Baby
- The Prospect of Designer Babies: Is it Inevitable?
- THE PROS AND CONS OF “DESIGNER BABIES”
- The Trouble With Tasting Wine
- Nothing Says ‘I Love You’ Like a Chocolate Anus
- Tasty: The Art and Science of What We Eat
- Magic Mushroom Explorer: Psilocybin and the Awakening Earth