We continue our adventures in Tokyo with more tales of travel blunders, snow monkeys, robots, and Moteki Mario.
This is a Plus+ exclusive episode and we will return to our regular schedule next Thursday.
*NOTE: The HQ and SQ Plus+ feeds both contain the same file as we were restricted by bandwidth and our mobile recording rig.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Weird Reason Humans Shake Hands as a Greeting
- The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
- Has the White City of the Monkey God been found after 500 years? Ruins could be legendary lost jungle city where lurid tales say tribe worshipped a giant simian deity and bred chimp-human children
- What It’s Like to Need Hardly Any Sleep
- This Woman Flew an F-35 Simulator with Her Mind
- Meguro Parasite Museum
- Sushi lover’s entire body left riddled with WORMS after eating contaminated sashimi
- Sushi Delights and Parasites: The Risk of Fishborne and Foodborne Parasitic Zoonoses in Asia
- Tokyo’s Robot Restaurant
- Mario Bar
- A Historical Journey of Zenkoji Buddha
- The world of Snow Monkey
- The 47 Ronin
- Disclosure – Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix) via Stoney Roads
- Nite swim – Pool Party via Pause Musicale
- Goldielocks – Moonbeam (Atticus Beats Remix) via Acid Stag