First up we cover an ancient Aboriginal legend of the “Gods from the North” now confirmed by a scientific discovery, then we investigate the rock art of Australia’s lost Megafauna.
We then feature contact with the deceased and the “third man effect” before closing on another wild tale of Peruvian jungle madness.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Research findings back up Aboriginal legend on origin of Central Australian palm trees
- Does a T-Rex lurk in Australia’s outback?
- The Burrunjor; a living dinosaur?
- Australia: The Land Where Time Began
- Was 19th Century apewoman a yeti? 6ft 6in Russian serf who could outrun a horse was ‘not human’, according to DNA tests
- The story of ‘Zana’, wild woman, has been solved through DNA analysis (UPDATE)
- Sykes’ reputation and his Yeti project get slammed
- New Dawn Special Issue Vol.9 No.2
- Evidence of Eternity: Communicating with Spirits for Proof of the Afterlife
- Seven Nights with Ayahuasca: A graphic account of heaven and hell, and the bizarre infinity in between