We wrap up the controversy surrounding the reveal of the “Roswell Kodachrome slides” and invite Red Pill Junkie to share his thoughts on the image allegedly depicting an extraterrestrial body.
We also feature Orgone theory and how Wilhelm Reich went from developing the formula of Orgasm to battling flying saucers with cloudbusting guns in the Tucson desert.
- Spiders Spin Super Silk After Being Spritzed with Graphene
- The Star Trek ‘replicator’ that can recreate ANY meal in 30 seconds: App controlled cooker mixes pods of ingredients
- NASA tech helps find Nepal earthquake survivors
- Consciousness Does Not Compute (and Never Will), Says Korean Scientist
- Roswell Alien Photo Slides To Be Released: ‘Smoking Gun’ Evidence Of 1947 UFO Crash?
- UFO Alien ‘Smoking Gun’ Photos Unveiled — But UFOlogists Cry Foul At ‘Roswell Slides’ Display
- ROSWELL: new ‘smoking gun alien picture’ is ‘blurred photo of child mummy’ say sceptics
- Roswell’s Alien Kodachrome Slides Finally Revealed: Much Ado About a Sideshow Mummy Photo?
- Richard Dolan and Don Schmitt on the May 5th Kodachrome slides and event (from Jose Caravaca)
- The “Other Thing” in the Roswell Slides
- The Roswell Slides That Aren’t!
- The Roswell Slides After the Big Reveal
- The Roswell Slides
- Richard Dolan Press
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Scientific Assassination of a Sexual Revolutionary: How America Interrupted Wilhelm Reich’s Orgasmic Utopia
- Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy, and UFOs
- The ORANUR Experiment