News of linked animal “mind nets” and automated invisible girlfriend chatbots gets us talking sci-fi on this Plus+ exclusive.
We then look at a new compilation of Sasquatch research that equally balances the grounded, zoological approach to the phenomenon with the high strangeness we often see in the most extreme cases.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Monkey ‘brain net’ raises prospect of human brain-to-brain connection
- I was an Invisible Girlfriend for a month
- Pornhub’s Twerking Ass Sex Toy Comes With VR Goggles
- This woman’s epic meltdown shows how attached we are to our phones
- A woman on the subway in Hong Kong completely melts down when her phone battery dies.
- Princess sickness
- Woman Crying Crazy when Iphone Battery Dies in Hong Kong Train Subway (VIDEO)