After a discussion on the proposed drone “superhighway”, the confirmation of the existence of ECHELON, and how drinking 28 Redbulls a day might not be the smartest dietary choice, we examine the new scientific field of plant neurobiology and the questions it raises about plant consciousness.
In the later part of the show we then switch gears to cover heart stealing dwarves, gnome abductions, and X-Games Exorcisms.
- Sign up for Smart Home Security this month and receive a
free Smart Thermostat. Go to alarm.com/mu to find a Dealer that’s right for you.
- Today you can try ZipRecruiter for free!
- After 27 Years, Reporter Who Exposed ECHELON Finds Vindication in Snowden Archive
- Snowden leaks confirm existence of ECHELON
- GCHQ AND ME – My Life Unmasking British Eavesdroppers
- Amazon provides new details on its plan for a drone superhighway in the sky
- Picky eating linked with psychiatric problems in kids, study finds
- Woman ‘going blind’ after drinking 28 Red Bulls every day
- HORSE SKULL DISCO
- Are plants intelligent? New book says yes
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Strange Dimensions: A Paranthropology Anthology (2015)
- Attempted Abduction by “Gnomes”
- Priest performs exorcism from a helicopter to banish evil from Italian town where several churches have been robbed and defiled
- Brilliant Green: The Surprising History and Science of Plant Intelligence
- Summer With the Leprechauns: A True Story
- Nature Spirits & Elemental Beings: Working with the Intelligence in Nature
- Nocturnal Sunshine – Take Me There via Brookyln Vegan
- Ben Khan – Blade (Tidal Wave Of Love) Demo via Acid Stag
- Elenne – Burning Bridges via Jump Into Limbo
- oshi – take flight via Genre Confused
- KIll J – Propaganda via Acid Stag
- Francesca Lombardo – Perseidi via Some Kind of Music Blog
- coyote kisses – illusion via Audio Aquarium