With the FDA’s approval of the new ‘Female Viagra’ we look at one urologist’s profound erectile discovery in the 1980s before investigating the hidden benefits of being bad.
We then examine history’s lost sports with Fox Tossing, Octopus wrestling and Hot Cockles. Plus+ members then get the full John Keel experience as we look at more of his investigations into high strangeness.
- FDA Approves “Female Viagra,” First Drug Aimed at Boosting Women’s Sex Drive
- FDA approves ‘female Viagra’ with strong warning
- Black Sheep: The Hidden Benefits of Being Bad
- Dr. Dre is the most profane rapper ever
- Fox Tossing, Octopus Wrestling and Other Forgotten Sports
- Sydney man stuck in washing machine for three hours
- ‘Dead’ man sits up and hurls abuse at people who saved him
- Maharashtra police ‘detain’ parrot accused of hurling obscenities
- Hamas Says Captured Israeli Spy: A Dolphin
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Perspicacious Percipient: How to Investigate UFOs and Other Insane Urges – Selected Writings of John A. Keel
- The remarkable Bloodmobile incident
- Disneyland of the God