We continue our unravelling of the strange mysteries of the mind this week as psychologist Dr. Richard Stephens joins us to discuss the hidden benefits of being bad from his new book Black Sheep.
We then look at extreme cases of OCD and discover why sleeping with a sexsomniac can be a dangerous game.
- Paradigm Symposium 2015 – (October 1-4) Get your tickets today!
- Two Men Say They’ve Found a Mythical Train of Nazi Gold
- Confirmed: Long-Lost Nazi Loot Train Found In Poland
- Potential Link Between Throat Microbiomes and Schizophrenia
- Who Will Develop Psychosis? Automated Speech Analysis May Have the Answer
- Talking to ourselves: the science of the little voice in your head
- How do writers find their voices?
- Say They’re Pretty: On Fictional Characters and Real Life
- Man who had penis ripped off as a child now has 8 inch bionic replacement thanks to pioneering surgery
- Members of China’s Urine Therapy Association Believe Pee Can Cure Any Illness
- Taking the piss: a brief history of athletes drinking their own urine
- Russell Wilson claims “Recovery Water” healed his head injury
- Spirit Singing To Enrich The Power Of ORMUS
- HOW WE MAKE ORMUS
The extension of the sow is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join click HERE.
- Man Who Couldn’t Stop: OCD and the True Story of a Life Lost in Thought
- Boy trips in museum and punches hole through painting
- Lailien: Guardian of the Dead
- Man screams at yellow paint
- Koko the gorilla thinks this looks like a dog
- Cuthead – The Sinner – Joss Moog Edit via Delicieuse Musique
- Dabin – Touch (Ghosts Remix) via Beautiful Buzzz
- Lucent Dossier Experience – Shaman’s Dance via Manalogue
- Young Wonder – Intergalactic via A little bit of sol
- Imagined Herbal Flows – Departure via Audio Aquarium
- Claptone – Dear Life via Y Este Finde Que