On this week’s Plus+ exclusive we look at mind altering moments in the early 19th century with the discovery of Nitrous Oxide, laughing gas carnivals, and LSD dragons.
We then continue with more cases of psychometry, the consciousness of objects, and dirty talking microwaves.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Emily, Who Is The Worst, Deserves To Die In Until Dawn
- Are there any cases you guys know of where psychedelics have caused someone to hallucinate memories?
- EVERYONE! I’ve made first contact, the SHE.
- High Society: The Central Role of Mind-Altering Drugs in History, Science, and Culture
- Emperors of Dreams: Drugs in the Nineteenth Century
- The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects