With the prospect of medicine growing on genetically modified trees we examine new research on Magic Mushrooms and their effectiveness for smokers trying to kick their habit.
We then look at cases of spirit possession in psychotherapy with the work of Edith Fiore.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Medicine to grow on trees following award
- Australian scientists trying to grow cancer, HIV medication in plants win $1m research award
- Hallucinogens Could Hold Key To Quitting Smoking
- From Psilocybin To MDMA: Researchers Are In The Throes Of A Psychedelic Revival
- Freaky Eaters- Addicted to Cheesy Potatoes
- If You’re Basically Addicted to Cheese, There Could Be a Good Reason Why
- Freaky Eaters | Meet A Cheese Addict
- Do Not Eat the Rind
- The Bromley Wizard and The Cheese Kettle
- Edith Fiore: The Unquiet Dead (excerpt) – A Thinking Allowed DVD w/ Jeffrey Mishlove
- The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘I stopped Large Hadron Collider destroying human race’, claims ex-politican
- ‘Secret plan to inject us ALL with ID chips through vaccination programme’