The long awaited sequel to 1995’s best seller ‘Fingerprints of the Gods’ is here and author Graham Hancock joins us to reveal new evidence of an ancient prehistoric civilisation that was destroyed and lost to time.
According to Hancock the few survivors travelled the world in their great ships doing all in their power to keep the spark of civilisation burning. Everywhere they went these ‘Magicians of the Gods’ brought with them the memory of a time when mankind had fallen out of harmony with the universe and paid a heavy price.
- Visit Squarespace and use the offer code MU at checkout for 10% off your first purchase.
- To Find authorised security experts in your area or to learn more about Smarter Home Security, visit Alarm.com/MU today.
- This Odd-Looking VR Headset Can Change the Taste of Your Food
- Here Active Listening – Transform The Way You Hear The World
- Digital dependence ‘eroding human memory’
- A Chinese pharmacologist who discovered a treatment for malaria in an ancient Chinese remedy gets a Nobel prize
- Iraqi Museum Discovers Missing Lines From the Epic of Gilgamesh
- The Newly Discovered Tablet V of the Epic of Gilgamesh
- End of the world plan: scientists to nudge asteroid off course as practice for protecting the Earth
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Fate Magazine
- The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection
- The Sasquatch People and their Interdimensional Connection
- Chronicles from the Future: A True Story Kept Hidden by the Masons now Revealed
- Chris Lorenzo – Scarecrow via Dive
- Rival Consoles – Ghosting via Pitchfork
- Akkord – Monolith via Data Transmission
- Tom Misch – High via StereoFox
- LASTLINGS – Wavelength via Semplesize
- Larse – One and One via Caveman Sound
- XYLØ – L.A. Love Song via El Tino
- La Mar – Trick Of The Light (Piecey Remix) via Sound Doctrine
- Mura Masa – 7. When U Need Me via StereoFox