After last week’s stories of beneficial parasites we ironically switch to some more gruesome examples on this episode before moving into a discussion on the future “Gods of AI”.
We then hear some advice on “how to enjoy life when you’re dead” from Out of Body explorer Jurgen Ziewe.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- A Man In Colombia Got Cancer And It Came From A Tapeworm
- Man with terrible headache discovers he has tapeworm living in his brain
- Augury’s Gadget Lets Machines Hear When They’re About to Die
- Fertility specialist suggests famous women are using surrogates and pretending to be pregnant
- Artificial intelligence: ‘Homo sapiens will be split into a handful of gods and the rest of us’
- Vistas of Infinity – How to Enjoy Life When You Are Dead
- Psychics called to Paignton antique store after demonic cupboard upsets Emily the resident ghost
- There’s Now a Crowdfunding Campaign to Bring This Testicle Backpack to the Masses
- In an embarrassing error, Google Translate invites people to a Clitoris Festival
- How to Fight the Chemtrails
- Are You Putting Monsanto In Your Vagina? 85% Of Tampons And Feminine Hygiene Products Contaminated With Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide