We kick things off with modern day cat delusions, species dysphoria, and children who remember past lives…. as animals.
We then move into the debauchery of the Holy Madmen of Tibet before closing on bizarre Soviet psychic discoveries and psychotronic weapons testing on Siberian villages.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- “Cat-gras Delusion” – The Man Who Saw His Cat As An Impostor
- AN IMPOSTOR IN THE FAMILY
- Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body – she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night
- People Who Think They Are Animals Trapped In Human Bodies
- Otherkin Are People Too; They Just Identify as Nonhuman
- Taking ‘Species Dysphoria’ Seriously
- Watch this insane documentary on people who think they’re animals
- The Enchanted Forest
- The Holy Madmen of Tibet
- The Divine Madman: The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley
- The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries
- Unconventional research in USSR and Russia