Award winning science journalist Jo Marchant joins us this week to discuss her new book ‘Cure‘ and the science of mind over body.
From the placebo effect to mindfulness meditation, Cure examines the powerful effect our thoughts, emotions and beliefs can have on our health.
We also feature the latest news in Cryotech, breaking physics discoveries, and miraculous cases of the ‘third man effect’.
- You can train your body into thinking it’s had medicine
- Energy Healing by a Horse
- Horses can read human emotions, according to new research
- A Mammal’s Brain Has Been Cryonically Preserved and Recovered
- Mind uploading won’t lead to immortality
- A Digital Twin of Your Body Could Become a Critical Part of Your Health Care
- Gravitational waves detected for 1st time, ‘opens a brand new window on the universe’
- How changing climates shape the fate of empires
- Woman falls 60ft on to bed from upper floor of John Lewis store
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- A BATTLEFIELD RESCUE
- Saved from drowning
- Taking on Kili
- Auto Crash walk-in?
- The Third Man Factor: Surviving the Impossible
- The Angel Effect: The Powerful Force That Ensures We Are Never Alone
- NeuroLogic: The Brain’s Hidden Rationale Behind Our Irrational Behavior
- Gravez – Rizen via StereoFox
- ALXXA – Fire (Prod. By J. Pennyworth) via Acid Stag
- Dead Horse Beats – Thinking Of You (Instrumental) via blahblahblahscience
- Flume – Insane TRAILS Remix via Chrome Music
- Kerrier District – Techno Disco (KiNK Remix) via Resident Advisor
- Point Point – F+L via All Things Go