After an early discussion on the future of AI bots and artificial empathy we sync our brainwaves to the binaural loops of Robert Munroe’s Hemi-Sync audio.
Dan then speaks to three veteran Hemi-Sync users who share their unique understanding and altered consciousness experiences from using the technology.
In the Plus+ extension Aaron follows on from our previous W.I.B episode with a folklorish hypothesis on their origins.
- Squarespace – Use the offer code MU for 10% off your first purchase.
- Researcher links mass extinctions to ‘Planet X’
- Microsoft’s Bot Framework will help everyone build their own chatbot
- Microsoft Build 2016 in 15 minutes
- Google Now just blew my mind (again)
- Who Is the Last Active Player in This Long-Dead MMO?
- Microsoft’s racist chatbot returns with drug-smoking Twitter meltdown
- This French startup says its weird vibrating headband can improve your sleep
- Nancy McMoneagle
- Frank DeMarco
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- THE CRYPTOTERRESTRIALS: A Meditation on Indigenous Humanoids and the Aliens Among Us
- Visitors to the Inner Earth: True Tales of Subterranean Journeys