After covering some questionable advances in robotics and Japanese sex suits we look at some classic research on plant intelligence.
The work of Cleve Backster and the ‘Secret Life of Plants’ is only the beginning however as we eventually learn that the concept of psychic plants drew the interest of both American and Soviet intelligence.
In the Plus+ extension the synchronicities continue with claims that the author behind the ‘Secret Life of Plants’ is somehow connected to the infamous Kryptos sculpture at Langley.
- Computer paints ‘new Rembrandt’ after old works analysis
- The Next Rembrandt
- Touching robots can arouse humans, study finds
- Japanese scientists have created artificial skin that can grow hair and sweat
- Tokyo is setting up an entire robotic village for the 2020 Olympics
- This Virtual Reality Sex Suit Will Haunt Your Dreams
- What a Plant Knows: A Field Guide to the Senses
- The Secret Life of Plants: a Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Relations Between Plants and Man
- Ki or Psi – Anomalous Remote Effects of Mind-Body System: Biophysical Approach to Unknown Power
- Emoto’s Water Experiment: The Power of Thoughts
- Emoto Water Crystals
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Psychic Research Inc. – The early work with Dr. Marcel Vogel
- ARC Vita-Gems
- Geoffrey Hodson
- The Secret Life of Nature: Living in Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits from Fairies to Quarks
- Secrets of the Soil : New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet
- PETER TOMPKINS AND KRYPTOS
- Peter Tompkins