After we speculate on the incoming Augmented Reality revolution and Google’s potential plans to establish a ‘breakaway civilisation’ we head into the Australian wilderness for signs of the elusive Yowie.
Dan speaks to key experts and eyewitnesses of the local ‘Bigfoot’ phenomenon before interviewing Oxford universities Bryan Sykes about his recent, ground breaking Yeti research.
- Alphabet is plotting a digital city full of Google cars, high-speed Internet and maybe more!
- Driverless pods will be on the roads of Singapore by the end of the year
- 10 Failed Utopian Cities That Influenced the Future
- Magic Leap’s Mind-Bending Technology
- MARK MILLAR INTERVIEWS DAVID ICKE: “THE PUBLIC ARE WAKING UP AND FIGHTING BACK…”
- Bigfoot, Yeti, and the Last Neanderthal: A Geneticist’s Search for Modern Apemen
- The Yowie: In Search of Australia’s Bigfoot
- The Strange Power of the Ant Whisperer
- The Sharkcallers of Kontu
- Charming sharks
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Cloud herders of the Himalayas
- Strange Effects of Weather on Human Behaviour
- Weather Shamanism: Harmonizing Our Connection with the Elements
- Mindscaping the Landscape of Tibet
- Heaven’s Breath: A Natural History of the Wind