This week we look at the tragically twisted life of Carl Von Cosel and his 7 year quest to re-animate the corpse of his dead wife.
Was this simply the tale of a necrophilic mad man or was Von Cosel on the cusp of a real life medical miracle?
The episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
Thanks to Ronni Thomas for the Carl Von Cosel story. Check out Ronni’s work here:
- Jeff Bezos’ plans for space travel includes ‘millions of people living and working in space’
- SpaceX successfully lands its Falcon 9 rocket on a floating drone ship again
All-Hearing Eye: Researchers Can Reconstruct Audio From Objects’ Micro-Movements Captured Only on Video
- Scientists invent silk food wrap that’s biodegradable and could replace plastic cling film
- The Secret of Elena’s Tomb
- Morbid Monday: The Macabre Romance of a Man and a Mummy
- No Place For The Living: The Mad Story of Carl Von Cosel
- Weird porn author who was dragged into Hugo Awards mess pulls off epic troll
- Slammed In The Butt By My Hugo Award Nomination