A possible connection between coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and alien abductions is explored on this episode before we examine the hallucinations of solo sailors.
We also feature tales of spontaneous force fields and hilarious German sex manuals.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Scientists measure cinema air, know which film you’re watching
- Tummy problems? Just swallow this stomach-repairing origami robot made of meat
- Pilot earpiece targets language barriers with live conversation translation
- A World Without Language Barriers
- German government creates online sex manual for immigrants
- Not from Here: Selected UFO Articles
- What are some weird, real life X-files type mysteries?
- Vendée Globe
- Seeing Things At Sea: When Solo Round-The-World Sailors Start To Hallucinate
- “Invisible Electrostatic Wall” at 3M adhesive tape plant