Investigative film maker Jeremy Corbell returns to the show to give us the latest on ‘Nano-man’, new energy devices, John Lear and his new upcoming projects.
We also cover the latest in job-stealing AI advances, the Oppenheimer UFO conspiracy, and the future industry of tear wiping.
- Uber bets on big rigs as companies race toward self-driving future
- Uber Begins Its Endgame: Replacing Humans
- Uber offers drivers free retirement planning before robots eventually take their jobs
- DevBot is the Tron-inspired driverless electric racecar that could put Lewis Hamilton out of a job
- Anki Overdrive AI Cars
- Sex robots could soon be in brothels sooner than we think
- The ‘handsome weeping boys’ paid to wipe away your tears
- Crying with the Handsome Man
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Weapons of the Gods: How Ancient Alien Civilizations Almost Destroyed the Earth
- UFO Secrecy and the Fall of J. Robert Oppenheimer
- New Mexico UFO Crash Encounter In 1945
- Aztec, New Mexico UFO Crash Recovery of 1948
- Oppenheimer’s Iron Thunderbolt: Evidence of Ancient Super-Weapons?
- Trinity (nuclear test)
- Eisenhower Alleged ET Agreement 1954
- Sitting Up
- Beer to be made from yeast swabbed from Roald Dahl’s writing chair
- Flux Pavilion – I Can’t Stop (Ekali Tribute) via StereoFox
- Jerry Folk – Life Under Water via Acid Stag
- Christian Nielsen – Treading Water (Noir Music) via When We Dip
- KAN WAKAN – Molasses via yvynyl
- Flower Drums – Bad Websites (Cruel Noon Remix) via Pilerats
- SURVIVE – Wardenclyffe via The Minimal Beat
- RYDER – Ruins (BKAYE Ben Maxwell Remix) via Beautiful Buzzz