After updates on the latest in AI advancements we look at two tales of miraculous survival, followed by the decoding of ASCII messages in recent crop circles.
We then learn of remote viewing cybernetic dog-men and discover an ancient form of fortune telling.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- How a Roller Coaster Can Help You Pass a Kidney Stone
- Hear the first-ever full pop song composed by artificial intelligence
- World’s first online producer of electronic music
- IBM’s Watson supercomputer creates a movie trailer
- Emily Howell
- IA, The Digital Humanoid Holographic Pop Star, Is Coming To Sydney
- Miraculous survival of 3 year old ‘Mowgli’ boy lost in taiga for 72 hours
- Angry seagulls hold woman hostage for three days
- A novel “multiplex” binary code was shown to a UFO contactee “CJ” in late 2015 or early 2016
- Dr Horace Drew – Decoding Crop Circles
- Hunting the American Werewolf
- Man claims he can tell woman’s fortune by fondling her breast (photo/video)