Joshua Cutchin returns to the show to discuss reports of supernatural scents and otherworldy odors from his new book ‘The Brimstone Deceit’.
Cutchin’s stellar research uncovers clear patterns of smells that emerge from a variety of paranormal experiences, and questions the meaning behind these odors on the fringe of human experience.
We also cover some worrying psychic predictions on the near future and one man’s encounter with a spacefaring hermit.
- Gaia.com – Join for $0.99 the first month, you’ll get over 7,000 titles on the esoteric, the mysterious, yoga and meditation.
- BOMBAS – Check out bombas.com and get 20% off and free shipping on your first order of 4 or more pairs!
- THE BRIMSTONE DECEIT: An In-Depth Examination of Supernatural Scents, Otherworldly Odors, and Monstrous Miasmas
- A TROJAN FEAST: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch
- Where Did the Road Go?
- An artificial intelligence system that correctly predicted the last 3 elections says Trump will win
- Final 2016 Election Voting Predictions: ‘Psychic’ Monkey, Shark And Dogs Choose Trump Over Clinton
- China’s ‘monkey king’ picks Trump as next US president
- Fair warning: Bulgarian prophet predicted Obama would be last U.S. president
- Here are 13 predictions that Baba Vanga made for 2016 and the future
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Does Anyone Sell or Know How To Create The Smell of the Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean Ride?
- Flying Saucer Review 1980, Volume 26, Number 3
- Flying Saucer Review; Vol. 13, No. 6, November-December, 1967
- Mom’s mystery health elixir is definitely not wheatgrass
- Semen Facial Tutorial With Tracy Kiss