After opening up our delivery of material from the legendary Rex Gilroy we examine tales of freakishly huge creatures reported throughout Australia.
With giant snakes, football sized spiders and bipedal lizards, there’s plenty around to keep the Yowies well fed.
We then close the show on tales of teleportation, time slips, and glitches in the matrix.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Australian Yowie Research Centre
- OUT OF THE DREAMTIME: THE SEARCH FOR AUSTRALASIANS UNKNOWN ANIMALS
- Dr. Groves ANU
- This Day Tonight
- This Day Tonight: Yowie (1976)
- The only Gay yowie in Gippsalnd original song
- Limpopo Crocodile Disaster
- Burrunjor! The Search – For Australia’s Living Tyrannosaurus
- What is the creepiest “glitch in the matrix” you’ve experienced?
- Stranger under the bed