Missing 411 suspects get lined up for this episode as we look at the patterns of strange activity that bind them together.
The Australian Yowie returns in a very vocal way along with insane tales of Orb-nappings from the Blue Mountains.
We then return to the so called “cluster location” or “windows area” of the Great Lakes Triangle and investigate the unsolved cases of missing aircraft, vanishing ships, and strange underwater objects.
- You may think you’ve seen gourmet dipped strawberries before, but you have never seen anything like these! The only way to get this amazing deal, for berries starting at just $19.99, is to visit Berries.com, click on the microphone in the top right corner, and use my code UNIVERSE
- Wombat mauls bushfire survivor
- The hairy man lives on: Modern close encounters with Australia’s Yowie
- Mysterious Australia 1995
- ABC Catalyst Program Featuring Yowie Sightings
- Yowies “talking”
- Yowie Research in The Brindabellas 11- Possible Yowie Caught on The Plot Watch Camera
- A CATALOGUE OF THE MORE INTERESTING – AUSTRALIAN UAP REPORTS
- Windows to the Stars
- Witnessing Bigfoot
- A 130,000-Year-Old Mastodon Threatens to Upend Human History
- Humans in California 130,000 Years Ago? Get the Facts
- The first Americans: Clues to an ancient migration
- Paleontologists have dug up a 130,000-year-old mastodon skeleton that looks like it was butchered by humans.